- Spinach (frozen chopped) – 2 lbs.
- Eggs, blended – 4 cups
- Cottage cheese – 1 c.
- Feta cheese – 1 c.
- Parmesan cheese, shredded or grated – 1 ½ c
- Mushrooms, thinly sliced – 1 ½ c
- Zucchini – 4
- Scallions, greens – 1 bunch
- Italian seasoning – 1 T
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Squeeze spinach to remove all excess liquid.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well mixed.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and fill with mixture.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until browned and set. (Can safely let sit to cool and set for an additional 20 minutes.)
NOTE: Can use leftover broccoli in this recipe for a delicious variation.